Intellectual Property Policy
About Us and Our Intellectual Property Policy
How to Submit a DMCA Notice
If you have reason to believe Fetchy is using your copyrighted content without your knowledge and permission, you can submit a DMCA takedown notice. We take all valid DMCA takedown notices seriously.
Submitting a DMCA takedown notice is considered implementing legal action. As a result, it is important to understand what right you are claiming prior to submitting a notice. Note: You may want to consider seeking legal advice prior to submitting your notice. In accordance with the legal consequences involved in this type of notice, it is important not to make fraudulent claims. To submit a notice do the following:
Prepare your notice. Make sure to do this using a valid format. (If your takedown notice is not in a valid format you will be asked to resubmit your notice in a valid format.)
A valid format must include the following points:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright's interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- identification of the URL or other specific location where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
You can contact our Copyright Agent via email at email@example.com.