End User License Agreement
About Us and Our End User License Agreement
Our approach to licensing is different, and it works better for everyone. This end-user license agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into by and between Subscriber and Fetchy, a Utah corporation. “Subscriber” shall refer to any entity that enters into a subscription agreement with Fetchy.
One simple license
All Fetchy subscribers are allowed basic commercial rights, so you can use items generated, out of isolation, with confidence on work or personal projects. You are free to use the tools and generated content for the lifetime of your active Fetchy subscription.
- If you are currently within the free trial period, you are welcome to use the resources you create for commercial purposes. However, during this free trial period, we kindly request that you give attribution credit to Fetchy by including a reference to www.fetchy.com when using or sharing the resources. This attribution requirement will no longer be necessary once your membership transitions to a paid monthly subscription.
- Once your membership converts to a paid monthly subscription, you are no longer required to provide attribution credit when using the resources you create on Fetchy for commercial purposes. You have full freedom to sell and use the generated content without any attribution obligations.
Clear guidelines on what’s not allowed
Some basic limitations do apply, as set out below:
- You can’t share your subscription account with others.
- You can’t re-sell responses in isolation.
- You can’t re-distribute responses in isolation.
Fetchy Single End User License
Things to know about the Fetchy License.
- For each generated response under your Fetchy subscription, you are given a Single End User License to utilize the response on an individual basis, as you see fit, for the lifetime of your active Fetchy subscription. Your Single End User License is non-transferable and may not be used or reallocated to other individuals.
- With a Single End User License, Fetchy grants the subscriber, for use by one individual, a non-exclusive, irrevocable, non-transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide, limited License to use generated responses within the bounds of the conditions listed below.
As a subscriber, for each generated response, you can:
- Utilize generated responses on an individual basis, for personal, educational, and instructional use only. Including, but not limited to, using generated responses within your classroom and/or with your direct set(s) of students, colleagues, and other persons directly related to your employment.
- As a subscriber, you may utilize the generated responses as necessary for individual use. (i.e., print and make copies of downloadable responses to be shared with your students, directly involved para-professionals, and support staff as necessary. Including administrators and parents as needed.) *Non-reproducible, digital responses, should not be reproduced.
Subscribers can also:
- Use a generated response to create new content for personal use. Subscribers can modify and manipulate an isolated generated response, or combine isolated generated responses, to create new content. The results of which remain subject to the Single End User License.
As a subscriber, for each Resource you download, you cannot:
- Use an isolated generated response for commercial purposes. This includes reselling, advertising, or marketing the response in part, or in whole, with the intent of incurring a profit. You cannot redistribute, share, sublicense, or transfer an isolated response to an alternate individual. You cannot generate a piece of content on behalf of another individual.
- The Single End User Fetchy License, in addition to your Fetchy subscription, cannot be used by any individual other than the active subscriber who generated said response. Once a response has been downloaded the corresponding Single End User License cannot be transferred to any other individual.
- For clarity, you can purchase a Fetchy subscription as a gift for another individual, who may then generate and download various responses under the Single End User License, but you may not reallocate a generated response in isolation, and the corresponding Single End User License, to an alternate individual, regardless of their subscribed or unsubscribed status. Each individual utilizing Fetchy tools must generate their responses independently under the Fetchy Single End User License.
We may update this License from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this License, we may notify you by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this License frequently to be informed of how to utilize Fetchy.